Table of Contents
The Data Explorer allows plugin users to perform data and database related tasks directly from the WordPress dashboard. Tables, columns, indexes and foreign keys can be viewed inline. Common DDL actions, SQL and CSV imports, as well as table and row exports in several formats are available on mouse click. Table data can be viewed and managed from list tables and user friendly data entry forms. Many settings can be managed from the Data Explorer to customize table and view management.
More complex features are available for experienced developers, like remote database access and executing SQL scripts. Remote database access is supported by all features.
- Manage local and remote databases
- Estimated row count support for large tables
- Row-level access control for improved security
- Explore and manage table data
- Execute SQL script files
- Export to SQL, JSON, XML, CSV and Excel (unlimited size)
- Import from SQL and CSV
- WordPress media library integration
- Dynamic hyperlinks
- WordPress role management integration
- Unattended scheduled exports
- Optimized to support large tables
- Transfer data to another WordPress database