(1) Use the Code Manager to style your publication
The Code Manager is the new way to style publications! Read more about the Code Manager…
The table below demonstrates how the Code Manager can be used to style a publication.
- Use the publication layout panel to switch between styles
- Find your favourite combination of styles
- Download styles from the Code Manager website
- Install the Code Manager
- Import the style into your Code Manager repository
- Active your styles
- Use shortcode cmruncode to styles to your web page
- Use the Code Manager to customize styles
- Use Publication Layout Panel below to change color, style and edges
- Download (free) active styles
- Learn how to style publications with the Code Manager
(2) Write your own CSS to style your publications
The Code Manager is the new way to style publications. Writing your own CSS is the old way and still possible.
The simplest way to style a publication. Develop your styles locally and deploy and share anywhere.