Table of Contents
The easiest way to publish a table in WordPress ever
- Make your data file available from a public URL (read more…)
- Open the Data Explorer
- Click the Connect icon to open the remote connection wizard
- Select the Connection type (CSV file, JSON file, or XML file)
- Enter the public URL (see preparation) of your data file in the field File path
- Define an Update interval or leave it blank if automatic updates are not required
- Enter a Table name
- Click the Create button
Your data file is now uploaded to our server. A database table with the name provided in the field Table name is created from your data file.
No programming skills or database knowledge required.