Use shortcode wpdadataproject to add a complete Data Project to a web page. Data Forms (internally used by shortcode wpdadataproject) is specifically written for the front-end. It uses:
- jQuery DataTables to generate tables
- AngularJS to generate data entry forms
- jQuery UI to style tables and forms
Unlike shortcode wpdadiehard, shortcode wpdadataproject does not perform page loads on user actions.
THIS IS A PREMIUM FEATURE!
Shortcode wpdadataproject internally uses shortcode wpdadataforms, which must be enabled:
Settings > WP Data Access > Plugin > Shortcode [ wpdadataforms ]
Live (read-only) example
- project_id (Data Projects -> Project ID)
Copy/paste shortcode from a Data Project
There’s no need to type in the shortcode. The shortcode can be copied from Data Projects to your clipboard and pasted into your page or post.
- Start Data Projects
- Click on link Shortcode(s)
- Copy shortcode to clipboard
- Edit your page or post
- Paste shortcode into your page or post