Styling a Data Project
(1) Use the Code Manager to style your projects
The table below demonstrates how the Code Manager can be used to style a project.
- Use the project layout panel to switch between stylesFind your favourite combination of styles
- Download the styles from the Code Manager website
- Install the Code Manager
- Import the style into your Code Manager repository
- Active your styles
- Use shortcode cmruncode to styles to your web page
- Use the Code Manager to customize styles
- These styles are meant to be used on web pages, not in the back-end.
- The default wpdadiehard style is necessary to support the WordPress list table on the front-end but might disrupt the layout of your page (like the page you are looking at).
- The data entry form shows three columns per row. The default is one column per row. To show three columns per row you need to add shortcode Three Column Data Entry CSS and Three Column Data Entry JS is you are using a show less|more button.
- The data entry form is currently always using the default layout panel settings. Sorry, I need to fix this…
- WP-Data-Access-Data-Projects-Web-Admin (always add this style to your web page)