The easiest way to publish a table in WordPress ever
This feature requires WP Data Access 5.2 or higher and a valid and active premium license.
- Make your data file available from a public URL (read more…)
- Open the Data Explorer
- Click the Connect icon to open the remote connection wizard
- Select the Connection type (CSV file, JSON file or XML file)
- Enter the public URL (see preparation) of your data file in field File path
- Define an Update interval or leave blank if automatic updates are not required
- Enter a Table name
- Click the Create button
Your data file is now uploaded to our server. A database table with the name provided in field Table name is created from your data file.
- Use the Data Publisher to publish your data (demo)
- Use Data Projects and Project Template to manage your data (demo)
- Create Charts for data visualization (demo)
- Your data is available in all plugin tools through the Table name you provided during creation
No programming skills or database knowledge required