To use the remote connection wizard, you first have to enable our premium data service on your WordPress server.
Make sure our server can access your Oracle Server.
- Start the Data Explorer
- Click the Connect icon to open the remote connection wizard
- Select Oracle from the Connection type drop-down list
- Fill out the Remote database section
- Enter a Table name
- Click the Create button
- Oracle tables can be used just like WordPress tables. They are supported by all plugin tools.
- A primary key is required for data management and needs to be defined explicitly in WP Data Access.
- Read the limitations section before you start updating Oracle tables!