Table of Contents
To use the remote connection wizard, you first have to enable our premium data service on your WordPress server.
Make sure our server can access your Oracle Server.
- Start the Data Explorer
- Click the Connect icon to open the remote connection wizard
- Select Oracle from the Connection type drop-down list
- Fill out the Remote database section
- Enter a Table name
- Click the Create button
- Oracle tables can be used just like WordPress tables. They are supported by all plugin tools.
- A primary key is required for data management and needs to be defined explicitly in WP Data Access.
- Read the limitations section before you start updating Oracle tables!