To use the remote connection wizard, you first have to enable our premium data service on your WordPress server. Please follow these instruction…
Make sure our server can access your MariaDB | MySQL server.
- Start the Data Explorer
- Click the Connect icon to open the remote connection wizard
- Select MariaDB | MySQL from the Connection type drop down list
- Fill out the Remote database section
- Enter a Table name
- Click the Create button
- MariaDB | MySQL tables can be used just like WordPress tables. They are supported by all plugin tools.
- A primary key is required for data management and needs to be defined explicitly in WP Data Access.
- Read the limitations section before you start updating MariaDB | MySQL tables!
WP Data Access
Not a premium user yet?
This is what you are missing... Upgrade to premium to
unlock the posibilities of your WordPress dashboard now!