To use the remote connection wizard, you first have to enable our premium data service on your WordPress server. Please follow these instruction…
Make sure our server can access your SQL Server.
- Start the Data Explorer
- Click the Connect icon to open the remote connection wizard
- Select Microsoft SQL Server from the Connection type drop down list
- Fill out the Remote database section
- Enter a Table name
- Click the Create button
- SQL Server tables can be used just like WordPress tables. They are supported by all plugin tools.
- A primary key is required for data management and needs to be defined explicitly in WP Data Access.
- Read the limitations section before you start updating SQL Server tables!
WP Data Access
Not a premium user yet?
This is what you are missing... Upgrade to premium to
unlock the posibilities of your WordPress dashboard now!